Onshore role 28/28 Rotation
Based in UAE Excellent salary offered Minimum 15 years’ experience required within a gas plant or pipelines. Degree, Diploma – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferable
JOB SCOP, *
To Operate Onshore Pipeline, related facilities and equipment within safe operating standards, following standard operating procedures (SOP), maintaining pipeline availability in accordance with Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) standards, procedures and guidelines. REQUIREMENTS
- Comprehensive understanding of gas plant design, controls, maintenance and operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of onshore pipeline, block valve stations, pigging operations and pipeline right of way controls.
- Operations: Onshore Pipeline, Pipeline Inline Inspection, Slug Catchers, Separators, Filters, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Gas Compressors, Remote Terminal Unit (RTU), Utilities including generators and fire protection systems and storage equipment.
- Preferably must have had training on: Control of Work (Permit) system, Authorised Gas Tester, Use of Breathing Apparatus, Advanced First-Aid, Fire Fighting, Hydrogen Sulphide Safety, Confined Space Entry, Emergency Response, Task Risk Assessment and similar Oil and Gas safety trainings.
- Soft Skills: Excellent communication, decision-making, time management and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent English Language written and oral communication skills.
- Valid UAE driving license preferred
To apply, send in your resume.